With more than 160 years of rich winemaking heritage, Stone Hill Winery is an intriguing union of old world history and new world technology.
We invite you to personally experience the world of Stone Hill Winery and discover for yourself the story behind the medals!
Visit us in:
Weddings at Stone Hill Winery
Don't miss Hermann's next Wedding Trail!Sunday, April 28, from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Imagine your wedding atop the 160-year-old cellars of Stone Hill Winery, overlooking the vineyards and the historic town of Hermann...
Stone Hill’s picturesque grounds and spectacular views make it the perfect place for weddings and receptions. The open-air pavilion and covered deck with hanging flower pots, the vineyards, the cellars, and the historic ambience are just part of what draws couples to our beautiful location.
- A picturesque outdoor deck and open-air pavilion with seating for as many as 300 people.
- Karen Held, wedding coordinator, offers professional assistance in the full planning of your event.
- The executive chef at the winery's Vintage Restaurant offers creative solutions for wedding menus.
- Spectacular award-winning wines and sparkling wine.
- Full menu packages for receptions.
- Rehearsal dinner accommodations available in the Vintage Restaurant's Carriage Room, with seating for as many as 56 people. Special menu available.
- Many ideas for attendant gifts in our gift shop.
- We will customize your selections of wines, glasses and other gift items.
- We can custom etch wine bottles or glasses for your special day. They make great gifts for your wedding party or guests.
Hermann's 150 rooms, consisting of approximately 40 Bed and Breakfast Inns and three motels, are available locally for your wedding guests.
For information on planning your wedding at Stone Hill, please call Karen Held at 1-800-909-WINE (9463) or 1-573-486-2221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let Stone Hill Winery & Restaurant make your dream wedding come true!
Copyright © Stone Hill Winery 2013. All Rights Reserved